Join NETA today and become part of a proactive and dynamic tourism marketing coalition. With your support and participation, we can strengthen the Nebraska tourism industry while providing the tools and information our members need to grow their individual businesses.
NETA members receive the following benefits:
- Paid legislative lobbyist and legislative committee that participates in legislative actions that have the best interest for Nebraska’s travel industry.
- A voice in planning the future of tourism within the State of Nebraska.
- Marketing partnership opportunities with the Nebraska Tourism Commission and other tourism entities.
- Educational workshops and speakers.
- Meet with State Senators and other legislative officials during Capitol Day to discuss tourism-related issues.
- Marketing partnership opportunities through a variety of travel and trade shows.
- Voting privileges to determine the future of Nebraska tourism (one vote per business or organization).
- Annual Statewide Brochure Swap. (discounted for members.)
- Networking opportunities with travel industry peers.
- Listing on the NETA website – nebraskatravelassociation.com.
Quarterly meetings are held in various locations throughout the state; most are held in conjunction with other activities in order to minimize time and travel expenditures.
Dues are set by member category and are due no later than August 15th of each year. Dues are effective July 1 through June 30 annually and are not prorated.
Nebraska Travel Association Membership Application
To apply, you may either:
- Fill out the Membership Form and mail with your dues
- Fill out the form below and mail your dues
Make checks payable to Nebraska Travel Association. Mail dues and printed applications to:
Nebraska Travel Association (NETA)
1128 Lincoln Mall, #300
Lincoln, NE 68508
The contact name given will receive all correspondence during the year. A majority of the organization’s communication is via email so please provide a valid email address. Notify the organization’s secretary of any email changes.
For more information regarding joining NETA, please contact Traci Jeffrey, President.